Community Spaces at The Colony
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO DO
From beautiful dining spaces with linen table cloths and fresh cut flowers, to our theatre room, to elegantly furnished but comfortable gathering spaces, The Colony features inviting spaces that encourage socializing with friends, neighbors and family.
Wherever you go at The Colony, we want you to feel right at home. Ask our concierge and staff if there’s something you need — or somewhere you want to go.
So Much to Do, So Close to Home
A vibrant city of more than 64,000 people, Eden Prairie is located just southwest of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. Money Magazine has ranked it among the “Best Places to Live” in America every year since 2006 — and rated it #1 in 2010! In addition to numerous shopping and dining options, Eden Prairie offers miles of multi-use trails and thousands of acres of park land.
Transportation & Outings
The Colony at Eden Prairie’s shuttle bus provides comfortable, air-conditioned transportation to a variety of resident outings such as:
• Local cultural and sporting events
• Shopping centers
• Special day trips
We also provide transportation in our own town care to medical appointments for an additional fee.
MAKE EVERY EVENT SPECIAL
As a resident of The Colony, you and your guests welcome to enjoy our:
• Private dining room for special events
• Library with computer area
• Theatre room
• Guest apartment for out-of-town visitors
• Fireside lounge and card room
• Atrium overlooking the nature preserve
• Exercise/relaxation studio
• Outdoor Patios
• Walking path
• Comfortable furnishings ergonomically scaled to needs of most residents
• Heated underground parking and car wash